Monday, February 8, 2010

Miserable


Feelings come and go.
Friends come and go.
Family forever staying in heart.
No maTTer what.
I got to lift myself up.
Listening to the songs.
The song that you told me.
The song that you promised to play for me.
I remembered the Promise.
I wonder if you do so.
Everything seems so far.
It was just like yesterday.
But when i awake.
It seems like years ago.
The feeling.
Just rather be fake.
Hating to be real.
Real is killing.
Im trying hard.
Doing hard.
Having hard.
Even wonder do you know what happen to me?
I need a hug.
I need a care.
I need a talk.
I need a kiss.
Last one from you.
Before we go on different path.
I guess it is just a dream afterall.
I hope i sleep forever.
Not knowing what is happening around.
The end.
Im listening to Lamb of God-Now Youve Got Smth To Die For.

No comments:

Post a Comment