Wednesday, June 16, 2010

J.U.N.E






Just a Bad June
A bad luck month
I mean I dont have luck at all
Nope!
Just a frustrating month to go
Seriously,
It is just another bad day to go
Tired is all i can say
I wish there was someone that can hug me every second
I wish there was someone that can protect me every second
My guardian angel
Where are you?
I need you badly! T.T
I want my luck back!
I spent some time for a short vacation
I miss it so much
The performance of my annual dinner is getting tight
The time is getting near
But our practise is too less
I was so worried
But useless
I cant worry too much
Because its not me alone doing that
I need a whole team to help
Pray to God that everything is fine
I hope tomorrow will be a better day
And i always hope for that
God,if you hear me,Please help me.
Show me a way
Im so stressed up =/

No comments:

Post a Comment