Monday, May 31, 2010

Just Not in The Mood =/

My feeling is BLUE
It is somehow just not in the mood
Went to work
Wait for the time to pass
So i can finish my work and ciao
While doing some counter housekeeping
Heard some news
One of my colleague last day today
It is funny
I thought it is funny on how human being react sometimes
I learnt and see a lot of thing in life
Different people
Different perspectives
Different styles
Different thoughts
Somehow
All of us are just different in any angle
I heard the story of it
I found it is childish
Somehow
Both parties are childish
Shouldn't you supposed to know how to handle your responsibilities?
I mean when you are "someone" that given the responsibilities
You are supposed to know and can handle everything
Just not being childish
Not just complain this and that
While you yourself do the same shit
sigh~
Somehow
Im not someone "big"
I cant help anyone
I just treat it as a lesson
So i take double armor
Just to protect and prevent
I found that the M is just a lousy leader
Well,
This is the perspectives for now
Who knows
Maybe i can see something great on the M side
Hopefully~~
I just somehow pity A
A is a nice fella
Just that sometimes he too STRAIGHT
He doesnt like to polish shoes
I understand that
But somehow
Maybe there is something between that i dont know
I just heard it from one side
I guess i just need to experience it myself so i know what is going on actually
So complicated
Its just a small workplace
But can make it like a battlefield
Like a very BIg battlefield
Wonder why not the humans can live happily
When they are connected
They should appreciated with what they have
Somehow sometimes
People just need to experience the lost so they can appreciate each other
Be harmony please
For your future =/


No comments:

Post a Comment