Monday, April 5, 2010

Changes ♥


Nothing lasts forever
Everything could change
In a second, you're here
In another second, you're there
Like me
In a second, Im here
In a second, Im there
Darn.
It is a certain change or uncertainty change?
Im wondering.
Someone told me
We change every second
Our mind our thoughts
Even the beauty of a flower
They dont last forever
They live for one day
And die in another day
Is change important?

I think it is
If can, i want to change
If the time allows, I want to change my time
If the nature allows, I want to change everything
And if God allows, I want to change my life
But,
There's one thing that i wont change
Myself. =)
I know im not a good and sweet person
But,
Im happy with what i am
I do what i like
I say what i want
Maybe sometimes people find out it annoying
But,
Thats Cherly.

Something just bothering me
I found out that
Actually
Im still holding on something
Something is a feeling
A feeling towards
I realised
Im still not letting go
Why God must have it that way?
Why must someone that you forgotten haunted you back?
Why me?
Is there a reason why YOU do that?
Come on!
I want to let go
Let go!
Dont haunt me with the past.
Dont disturb me pls.
Sigh~~Lifeless


No comments:

Post a Comment