Saturday, April 3, 2010

♥ Roller Coaster Rides ♥

Past few days,
I realised that life is weird
Everyone's are fighting to the top
But,
Where is the top?
Im so confused
Future behold in my hands
Whether,
I grabbed the chances
Or,
I missed the opportunities
Everything fall in the wrong timing
The vision was dark
My mind was so blurred up
Almost burst out when it comes to think

My

The faith between us
Brought you to me
To knock me
To tell me
That you are mine
That im yours
We were meant to be together
Everytime i see you
The smile would just carved on my face
Everytime i touch you
My heart beats beating my chest
Everytime i hold you
My mind said im lucky im in love with you
Lucky to have been
Where i have been
I know you wont leave me
I know you will always be there for me
I know
When you said you are about to leave
My heart asked me to stop you
My hands asked me to hold you down
But
I know you leave for good
I know you heart will stay with me here
I know and I understand
♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment