Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dilemma =(

No matter what i do,
All i think about is you,
Baby..I do..
I do love you...
(Dilemma-nelly feat kelly) If not mistaken =P



Suddenly that song popped up in my mind
So ive been thinking
Why do i make my life in dilemma?
Why i make it hard to choose?
Which one to go?
Which one to stay?
This decision influence my life a lot
It is about to change the whole life
Do you ever feel like quitting?
Quit the things that still running in your life?
I mean
They still running and processing in your life
Do you ever feel like stop them from moving?
Do you ever feel like changing yourself?
Do you ever feel like get out from your current life?
Well,i do.
I hope i can make the things change
Change into the way i want
I hope i can get out from my current life
I hope to make a new changing in my life
I hope i can do everything i want
I hope that no ones control my freedom
Im stuck in between
Between the old one and the new one
Between the past and the present
Which is the best?
Although i prefer the present and the new
But,
Do i really have the chances to choose?
I want the present but i cant let go the past
Do we really can let go something easily in life?
I bet it is hard right?
I bet we gonna get through all the obstacles before we step in the new life.
God,if you hear me,
I just want to ask for one more chance,
One more request,
Please make a change in my life
Please spare me with freedom.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. hey dear..life is tough..tats y we gonna tink carefully b4 we make decision..i agree is hard to let go the old one,bt believe in the new one will be better..life moving on..let da past be past,we all had made mistake,past jz like a dream..let's free free free...u & me~ cheers babe~~

    ReplyDelete