Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bad Day =(

Chapter 1
Im having a bad day
Woke up early in the morning
Not much i remembered
Just did some stupid activity that arranged by Parkson
So-called "FIRE DRILL"
What the heck is that?
Something like when the fire is around
You just gotta escape
Sounds ridiculous
When the time we line up
I guess we are burn to death already
IDIOT~!
I had a talked with some other gals from other brand
Gathered quite an information from them
I guess i just keep it in heart rather then write it out
Something confidential
Well,
Today sales just 1325
Quite bad actually
Dint hit my daily target
Replenish the stock
Learn something new today
About the store room and stock
The M came to work
Listen to the philosophy of work
Scan some to the memory as a reminder in future
Kinda shocked when heard of some conflict
Normal stuff
Conflict in your workplace
But just do your own task and mind your own business
Zipped it up guys
We are in a same boat
We are Teamwork
Dont forget that.

Chapter 2
This one worst
I thought i can back home fast
Who knows
The train got problem
I already check out later for almost 20mins
But the result i end up at home at 8pm
This is just a waste of time
But what can i do?
I do nothing but wait to the fucking to function
Gosh~~
Can you imagine you stand for 30mins to wait to get in the train?
And you stand for almost 1hour in the train?
Fuck that shit~!
It is the WORST day ever
Spoiled my mood
My foot pain like hell
Wearing a wrong shoes to work today
Not supposed to be in that heels.
Dammit!
Today will be the day that i fuck a lot
Its fucked up
Thats all i can said

Chapter 3
Reached home
Showering
Enjoying the Palmolive
Its just smells nice
Went down to mamak alone
Ordered Maggi Goreng Ayam
The Ayam was not tasty and i guess its still fresh in blood
Yucks!
The Maggi too soften to be eaten
The teh ais tasted like water
What the heck is wrong with me today?
God~!
Why you fool me up today?Sigh~
Went to fill in the water
Even the machine bully me
I put in 60cents but it doesnt work
While i walked away
The machine works on others
Wtf?
Will you mad when this shit happens?
Well,
Im speechless
What else will i get tomorrow?
We will see
I will update about it
Cant wait for tomorrow
I know what is it
I hope to tie you up tight tight


No comments:

Post a Comment