Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Working

Honeymoon is over,
This is the fourth day of working,
Im so exhausted,
Need to absorb lots of things in a short time,
I just gotta make myself love this job,
Sales sales sales,
Its all about sales,
sigh~
This makes me very stress,
But what can i do?
Seems like i dont have much choices,
I dont even know what i want to do,
Thats the farked up shit,
If don even know what to do then how to find choices?
So i just gotta adapt the environment and the cultures and the way how it works,
But so far,
I met a good colleague,
They are just nice,
Hopefully i can stand,
Hopefully i can be strong,
And hopefully i can be independent enough.
This job is all about ability,interest,independent and creative.
Creative in how to sell the products.
Sigh~Selling is sucking.
Shits do happen in life sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. hey dear..u start wrk adi?wat r u selling huh?
    mus enjoy ur work then ur day will be past faster !! cheers girl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetie,im now a beauty consultant for Estee Lauder co. Quite tough job cuz i need to learn a lot of things. I guess ure rite. Gotta enjoy it then only can pass the day more faster. I started to like tis job so no worries... =D

    ReplyDelete