Friday, May 21, 2010

The End of Basic School Training ♥

Today was the last day of my training,
Will miss it so much,
Especially my colleague them,
From Kota Kinabalu, Kuantan, JB and of course KL too.
They were
Cherrie from KK,
Linda from JB,
Lai Ying and Sheryl from Kuantan,
Junne from PBU,
Prince from Sogo
Florence from IsetanGarden.
Different states,
Different prsonality,
Different ages,
And here we are together under one roof.
Funny how the way it was,
When i think back of the first day im there,
And now im done.
But is not the end yet,
Still have the long journey to go.
This is just a beginning of my journey.
But i act like it was my last journey.
Because we bid farewell to each other,
Taking contact number and email.
And not forget FB too.
=)

I got the cash ticket a lot so i won some gift,
It is a skincare set.
Prince won it too.
He won the category of creative person.
I think he is.
Geraldine gave some advice to us,
And she gaves me compliment.
Happy.
This is the hard work that give everyday,
So in return i got to win something in life.
Maybe thats what i learn in life.
We learn all the time.
No matter how old we are,
We are still learning.
Basically i learn something new everyday.
Just that i dont have good memory so i tend to be forgetful.
hmmm...
No cure.
Hardworking will help.

In these 5 days,
I learnt a lot.
Product knowledges,
Customer services,
Different personalities,
Handling different kind of people,
Sharing thoughts,
And i learn to adapt KL so called Hectic life.
I went to catch the train early morning,
Where all the people rushing to get gold,
After training,
Took KTM,
Worst experiences,
I hope i always the lucky one,
People pushing and pushing until all of them fix in that small train,
The smells,
The air,
Faint!!
I really hate that.
But i found that there are Ladies Couch.
I tried to be in there once.
And it was great.
Better a lot.
Some people are civilised but not all.
Still got men that dont care at all
But luckily the security there do their work.
They asked all the men out and let ladies in.
haha~! Good job dude!

This is what working life about.
Back to home,
My room,
My scent,
I smell that.
But something bothering me.
Loneliness.
I guess thats what life is about.
When you are far away from family,
This is what you will think,
Most of the time.
Miss my home,
Miss my B,
Miss my sisters,
Miss my ah pui and ah gal,
Miss the time back.
I want to do time reversing!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment