Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another Day Has Gone ❤

Time past fast.
We moved on quickly.
I can feel that time is running and we are chasing.
I woke up at eleven.
Had a funny and yet happy dream.
Back to the place where im in primary canteen.
At the table sat with my bestie.
We shared our food.
She bought a plate of nasi lemak,
I bought a cup of sirap.
Weird huh?
That's me back to Standard 2.
Weird huh?
I back to the time where i found myself free from problems.
I know nothing about shit of life.
I only know that i played and i enjoyed every tick of the moments.
That primary bestie.
I wondered where is she now.
Hope she's alright in life.
Happy as usual as she.

Dad called.
I took my braveness out and asked about further studies.
He said nothing but agreed with my choice.
He only said read him the amount before class started.
Then he reminded me about the security of places and stuff.
I waited no more,
Grabbed my cell and called kaka.
She dint answer the call.
I called bobo.
We chat and discussed.
Hopefully things will get to the place as we plan.
Since the plan is already planned.
So hopefully will make it.
As i dont plan for stuff.
I fucked up the plan most of the time.
I giving up in planning.
In a day, I can had so many solutions to problem.
I guess some one heard my S.O.S
And there it goes another problem in a day.
I worried less.
I planned more.


I saw a pathetic news from TV.
Dragon boat tragedy.
Teacher and students drown while training.
It really makes my teardrops.
Heartache.
Why must it be that way?
I guess we will never know what will happen next.
May God have them rest in peace.
Another tragedy.
Girl dies in freak tv mishap.
Shocked me out when i read the news.
The cutie was pinned under the Tv set.
Sad.God bless her.
Another news that i found out funny and satisfied.
The Bad Ass that burnt down churches were arrested.
The point that get all of them arrested is one of the idiot had burns on his hands.
Funny.
Burn churches and in the other way round burn own hands.
Balasan la tu.Padan muka. =P
Somehow or rather,
What done is done.
Those need to pay gotta pay somehow.
I just wondered,
If we really read newspaper everyday,
We will find out that there always a story inside.
Weird or freaking or insane.

2 comments:

  1. Hey... Miss you...
    Really padan muka the bastard, wonder what made him decide to burnt a church, as if GOD will be proud of him doing so??? Crazy ...

    Just wanna say that reading is good, but studying is totally different, it comes with responsibility and burden... Really think twice before deciding it, dont make a decision that you'll regret later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanyee!!
    Miss u loads too!!
    You are right! How come you know what i think?
    Maybe i want to avoid working life.
    Maybe i just want to study as much as i can.
    Fuck it! I will make the thinking again. But i guess i will continue with what ive started. =)
    Wish me luck. Maybe that time i will need your shoulder to cry on.
    XoXo =D

    ReplyDelete