Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Me?Or The Same Old Me?

This is not the first blog i had. Ive been blogging since..Humph..I also not remember..
Well, How am i going to start it
?
As usual.
Hate when things not done.
Hate when things went wrong.
Hate when i went to wrong direction.
Im questioning myself.
The Old One?
The New One?
Still Same?
Back to the 2009.
I went through a lot of obstacles in life.
Thanks God.
I graduated.
Im tripping with besties.
I went for a job.
I quit my job.
Im back to where i belong. HOME.
It doesnt sounds great for me.
Well, at first it could be.
But for long, Sorry.
I fall,
I Crawl,
I break it through.
I Survived.
But still as Weak as usual.
I struggled hard.
I guess everyone does.


Back to 2010.

Everyone wish that it would be a great year.
Some even said is a Good starting in life.
Well, I dont think so.
It has been a nightmare for me since the beginning of the year.
Will it be a good year? Nah~~
Forget about it.
I would rather believe in myself.
Do it in my way.
Trusted to something that aint true would harm us.
Example: ME
Thought that someone will get better.
Thought that something will be better.
Thought that sometimes will be easy.
But it is all just a fantasies.
Its just fantasize my dream.
Im a daydreamer.
I dreamed as much as i can.
Why?
Because i know i wont get it in reality.
People said make it in reality.
But do they actually do that?
Do they achieve it?
Who knows?
Only they said, they speak, they talk.
End of the conversation.

For Now.

As in for now, what should i do?
Few days, few weeks ago.
I stucked up.
I farked up.
I damned up.
I need god damn someone to pump and flush my mind.
Well, He heard me.
He brought me some few people to flush my brain.
New friends ive met.
Old friends ive known.
Friends friends giving direction.
They brought me for a movie.
They brought me for a tea.
They even cigs up and beers up with me.
Sharing their thoughts.
Letting me explore their life.
Ive learnt from them.
You know who you are.
I wanna say " THANK YOU".
XoXo


Coming up.

Miracle gave me some options to choose.
I gotta talk to Dad.
I gotta decide.
I gotta move.
Think no more, Run no more.
Face the fact, Take the fact.
Make it like an Independent creatures.
Dont shame on parents.
Dont blame on people.
Screwed up problems.
Say HI to solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment