Saturday, January 23, 2010

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ HIDE ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ AND ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ SEEK ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶


I wondered.
Where have you gone?
How have you been?
Is everything alright there?
Silentness.
Is all i got from you.
Loneliness.
Is conquering me.
Happiness.
Is staying far far away from me.
Smile.
I never know how to make it.
Fake smile.
Is all i did.
However,Whenever you are,
I hope everything is cool for you.

When i hide from you.
You seek for me.
When i seek for you.
You hide from me.
This is a game?
Or farking what?
I dont want to be involved in any farking games anymore.
Stay the farking out of shit.
Im tired of farking waiting.
I know i will get nothing not a shit.

Bad day.
Started early in the morning.
While still surfing on dreams.
Strangers called.
Butterflies in the stomach.
Times up.
Wake the farking up.
Im chasing the time for the damn whole day.
Im tired.
Someone please stop the time.
Even just a second.
I will be =D
I just need a break.
Missing my dearie's shoulder.
I need their hug.
Someone please hug me.
Im so frustrated.
Why not the damn farking shit bless when we have problems?
I know im not supposed to scold.
But it is just on my nerves.
I drove for thirty minutes for no direction to go.
I think.
I think im gonna change something in life.
I know they wont like it either.
I dont farking care.
Im tired.
I just need a second to talk to HIM.
God bless please.

No comments:

Post a Comment