Saturday, January 16, 2010

The letter of "L"


Have you ever understand the meaning of LOVE?
Well, Funny how the way people describe it.
Different people Different definition.
Some positive.
Some negative.
Did i ever sense the smell of L?
I wondered.
I think i do.
But,
somehow or rather,
A past.
A history.
People tend to say "We need to look forward".
That's what my friend told me.
That's what i told my friend.
But,
I never want to look forward.
If i ever given a chance,
I will choose to stay,
I will choose to pause,
I will choose to stop.
Pause and stop the time that i want to stay.
The moments that i

The moments that i adore.
Childhood =)


For the people that i loved and missed.
I always love and miss you.
Still waiting.

I believe that one day we will be me and you together.

No comments:

Post a Comment