Saturday, January 30, 2010

CNY




CNY
Coming soon.
This is the part that i hate the most.
Big Family reunion.
All those aunties and uncles.
Showing the best they had.
Example: My son just back frm...Got high pay..etc..on and on..
My daughter's bf is lawyer..good man..etc..on and on..
Sicko.
No one wants to listen about that.
You got your health problem settle enough.
My family reunion.
Parents fighting about what is the best for the house.
Cash Cash Cash out!
Hate it.
Although i can see that most of the people were so excited.
But im not at all.
Gathering.
Friends gathering.
Example: Where are you work now?
What are you do now?
Hows the relationship?
On and on.
Good and yet Suck.
I prefer to pass it like normal.
Not that big.
If im rich,Everyday will be new year for me ;P
And i dont need to see all those fark faces.
Aint that true?
Yup,Imma weirdo.
I hate places that full of people.
I mean clown.
People make-up like clowns
So all the clowns in the town.
Showing the best they had on their body.
I think they look like clown.
Nothing attracts me.
Of course i need to attend all those stuff.
Just for friend sake.
Not to ruin anything.
Not party bloopers.
Just party go-ers.
Sorry,No offence.
I type what i like.
PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment